Back home - New Construction of Paulaner Headquarters on Historic Site
Successful symbiosis of old and new with finished parts made with Dyckerhoff white cement.
The former premises of the Paulaner brewery in Munich Ohlmüllerstraße was released by the relocation of production to Munich-Langwied. Paulaner decided to relocate the head office to this historic location, which formerly housed the Zacherl brewery. Special challenge: The listed part of the Zacherl building, which dates back to 1816, had to be preserved and integrated into the new building.